About The Net
- The net is dedicated to AM and vintage vacuum tube radio gear. If you need parts or expertise, there will probably be someone on the net who can assist you. If your gear is working, just stop by to say hello! You will meet a friendly and helpful group.
- The pre-net starts on 3.885 MHz at 6:45 CDT every Saturday morning & the net starts at 7:30 CDT. The net control station can vary from week to week.
- W9WRL conducts pre-net festivities. Dave keeps the rotation in order for those stations who like to check in early. Please listen and do not transmit until he calls for new check-ins. There are two rounds of check-ins ➙ The first is at 6:30 and the second at 6:45. Please check-in when asked.
Best @ 1265 Horizontal Pixels
Last Update ⇰ February 19, 2017
- 12/31/2016 ☛ Hamboree History for 2015 Update
- 1/7/2017 ☛ South Milwaukee Hamfest PIX added
- 1/22/2017 ☛ Hamfest PIX Update
- 1/23/2017 ☛ "Go to MCRN Picture Book" link added to member pages
- 2/4/2017 ☛ Worked through backlog of hamfest pics
- 2/8/2017 ☛ Added Homebrew & Gear Mod Content
- 2/13/2017 ☛ KI8BQ AM July get-together announcement