About the Temco RA-150 Transmitter
- Temco ➙ Transmitter Equipment Mfg. Co., 345 Hudson Street, New York, N.Y.
- The basic tube lineup is an Eimac 4-65A tetrode modulated by four 6L6's in push-pull parallel, yielding a 100 watt output.
- The RA-150 transmitter was highly configurable by the user.
- The cabinet color was two-tone green.
The Temco RA-150 Transmitter
RA-150 Transmitter Configuration Options
- Model RA-400 ➙ Frequency Meter Type Variable Frequency and Crystal Controlled Oscillator Unit Complete with Regulated Power Supply
- Model RA-410 ➙ Pierce crystal Oscillator Unit
- Model RA-500 ➙ Crystal Oscillator and double buffer w/front panel coil assembly and one coil for each band
- Model RA-600 ➙ Power Amplifier stage 150 watts input using a 4-65A PA and wide band frequency multipliers
- Model RA-610 ➙ Power Amplifier stage 250 watts input using an RCA 828 PA and wide band frequency multiplier
- Model RA-611 ➙ 250 Watt Input Final Amplifier Stage, similar to Model RA-61O, but Without Wide Band Multipliers. With Coil For Any One Band.
- Model RA-611A ➙ 28 Megacycle Plug-in Frequency Doubler Stage (Required Only With Model RA-611 when Model RA-300 NBFM Unit Is Used)
- Model RA-200 ➙ Speech Amplifier-Modulator for AM phone operation, for use with RA-600 Amplifier Unit
- Model RA-210 ➙ Speech Amplifier-Modulator for AM Phone operation, for use with RA-61O and/or RA-611 Amplifier Unit.
- Model RA-300 ➙ Narow Band Frequency Modulation Unit, employing phase modulation of direct crystal controlled oscillator with built-in frequency deviation meter
- Model RA-100 ➙ Audio Power Supply for use with RA-200 AM Modulator Unit
- Model RA-110 ➙ Audio Power Supply for use with the RA-210 AM Modulator Unit
- Model RA-120 ➙ Dual Low Voltage~High
Voltage Power Supply, for use with RA-600 RF Unit
- Model RA-121 ➙ Dual Low Voltage - High Voltage Power Supply, for use with RA-61O and RA-611 RF Units
- Model RA-150 ➙ Deluxe six section cabinet with hinged front door, three meters, two pilot lights, built-in channelling for auto-
matic insertion of chassis units, antenna change-over relay and remote control box
The RA-150 Picture Set in color ➙ from Joe N3IBX (opens in new browser window)
View the Temco Catalog Pages Includes accessory pictures and pricing info. (opens in new browser window)
Return to Radio Pictures
Return to MCRN Home